My Signed 'Alien' Poster


For obvious reasons, one of my favorite Alien related collectibles. First of all, I've always been fan of this poster/artwork, which is a 10th anniversary poster. Secondly, to have it signed by two of the Nostromo crewmembers is surreal. It's been a while but I believe I've met Veronica Cartwright first, and she was very engaged in a conversation. I managed to ask her what she thinks of all the alien sequels to which she replied, quote: "The first sequel I thought was really good however - however, I thought there were far too many aliens. The third one was just depressing, the fourth one was ridiculous, ugh"

Yaphet Kotto had a real commanding presence, even at this age. He was genuinely nice, but you could feel his tough side. Great guy and I thank him for being so cool. I would have post pictures but at the time, which was around a decade ago, I had some weight problems and looked very frail so I would rather not at this time.

Go back to http://jamescamerononline.com/ALIENTRILOGY.htm